Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Axe-kun at work again...

Well about this manga, its filled with horrible people, yet the MC is some kind of Jesus to be able to forgive all of them. It's not particularly funny, or heart-meltingly romantical... I wouldn't recommend it.

Yep axed.. well the manga as well as anime was supposed to be a promotion for the source material.. LN with vol 14 and ongoing.. The anime and manga ended with vol 4-5 only and with different ending. Just saying but the anime script was handled by "Rakuda" the original author of the LN, while manga script was done with taking in reference the original material but not by the author.

Was this axed that seemed like a really weird and rushed ending completely different from the anime.

Gotta give this a 8 star for the 9 star it was at the start bringing a new plot to the overused cliche harem mangas, just for it to turn into a cliche harem manga. Good read👍

Wow. I love how it started with an actual original plot and then literally continues doing the exact opposite of what made it special. 😀

This is actual garbage frfr

@Wenimr77 the anime's ending left a cliffhanger to the ending. What I think the author did was just skip a few parts and just ended the series this way without leaving cliffhangers like many manga's do.

So the this series really ended with only 42 chapters huh. Well I guess that's better than having it go on for no reason if the author couldn't come up with something to make it fun or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Both the light novel and the anime are better than this adaptation. The former is still ongoing too btw with 14 volumes published so far.

Aggregator gang
this adaptation was pretty dissapointing... even when i have low standards and like to consume pretty generic shit... such a shame, i loved the anime

Fed-Kun's army
Such a shame... I was really confused about where the cliffhanger was at, but... it never showed... yooo wth did I just read tho

Yo Guys can anyone of you drop a link to where can i read the rest of the light novel?? It seems like the translated ones are only at Volume 2.

EDIT: The reason is that i want to know who is the new girl that is rumored to add to the twist which is Viola. Others say it was Pansy's twin sister some say it was the girl who rejected Sun- chan and the one who gave Sumireko the nickname Pansy[/s]

I think the ending is quite satisfy, why do people have bad comments on that? Plus, this is a quite funny manga, though the romance is a total bs. I get i might give it a 8/10

@Tatherwood That's a really tough question. Author ended it in such a way, it's difficult to give exact answer.

If you don't want to go through all the chapters, just reading the last chapter might give you the gist of whole story.
Though, you might not know about all the characters present in the last chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread