Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Dex-chan lover
@mittalyashu Well...yeah...that's the point of requesting the spoilers xD

Obviously, I don't wanna sit through the 42 chapters of story (plus, Drama tag) for an unsatisfying ending. But I am NOT going to read the last chapter cause, as you say, I won't know what the fuck's going. Also, that's very detailed spoilers and I just want a simple relationship spoiler.

Tbh, it's the first time I've been given this kind of answer. It's normally really simple:
1) Poly ending (in many forms, actually: throuple, couple plus mistress, whatever. But poly)
2) Mono ending: chooses one, other heroine(s) end up broken hearted to some degree.
3) Fuck-you-all-Romance-fans ending: the author suffers a stroke and sends the characters their separate ways with a stupid "they never saw each other again, but never forgot their time together" cause "that's how it often is in real life".
4) No real relationship DURING the manga OR at the end of it. Romance and Harem tags were there just for the lulz.

Generally speaking, Romance manga endings fit one of those 4 categories (well, Romance/Harem I mean)

Fed-Kun's army
@Tatherwood
It’s a mono ending. Do what I did. Watch the anime. And then read till the end.

Furthermore. There’s romance but the slapstick comedy and the romance are glued together. Everyone has this 4th wall breaking mentality of how a typical school romance should be. I laughed like crazy during the premier of the anime last year. And the ending is satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
@calmbreez Finally an answer! Thanks!

Now I'm curious about why anime->manga instead of manga directly, tho...
Hm... Ending is "satisfying"... Well, again, thanks for answer, but...that's pretty subjective, imo. From where I stand, if you have multiple heroines and go mono- ending, all except OTP end up broken hearted to some degree. I'd hardly call that satisfying, even if main couple are happy forever after.
Unless, ofc, comedy is so high, and romance so low, that you really don't even feel bad for the losers cause you're not all that invested in the relationship aspect. But this manga DOES have a Drama tag, so...

Maybe I'll pass.

In any event, thanks once more 😊

I am literally losing brain cells over this. I have only commented once for the 2 years I have been on mangadex, and that was on a AOT chapter, this will be my second comment. Holy shit are these people elementary schoolers? And what is this English? Is it the translations? If it’s the translations that’s fine, but regardless this plot is trash beyond trash, I don’t understand how quickly characters change or how they speak to each other. It’s like they talk to push forward nonexistent drama.

this is so bad that it's good. It was an enjoyable read during my breaks at work but I had to turn off my brain in some chapters

Dex-chan lover
By far the preferred ending. In no way does the anime reflect the canon manga ending at all. Most every thing up till chapter 41 is the same, but chapter 42 up is completely different. Basically the anime ruined a perfect ending. They could have just adapted the canon ending for the last episode. Would have been perfect, but no. Had to ruin it with all that bs with sun chan, and that creep from san chans middle school.
Manga by far is loads better. Anime is ok up till episode where sun chan makes deal with san chan. That's way different from the manga. The whole last part of the plot, and the movie ruin the anime.

Not a bad series except for the final

it has a mediocre artstyle over average characters and storyline

But the ending was rushed and expected, I knew what would happen in the end by the half of the series so I expected a twist

I thought writer wanted us to expect the ending to make a gimmick or twist but no

it was just what expected from start

Ending isn't even near mediocre, just plain bad

But other than the ending being bad series itself isn't that bad, and if you like the genre, it isn't a masterpiece but it is still enjoyable

Fed-Kun's army
I think the ending of the anime was better.
What I like about the ending of the manga is,
Pansy gets more comfortable with her true self.
. That’s it.

Users who are viewing this thread