Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Ch. 101 - It's All My Fault

Dex-chan lover
I'll reserve judgment, because the lusty retarded grandson grew into something resembling a fine character after all, but good lord do hope these two don't stick around for longer than they absolutely have to.

At least the witch is immediately regretting her bullshit. Yeah, it took the two of them a year to replicate the spell. That is, the most accomplished mage in the kingdom, backed by presumably whatever unlimited funding the greatest siscon hero could scrounge up, and the historic works of every past wizard in this magical world, plus her own expertise. And with all that going for them, it took them a year of tireless research.
Yeah, no shit Chris with none of that would give up on ever returning and try to integrate into the local culture. If anything, the two should be groveling at Kanji's feet, thanking him for not selling her out to the authorities, welcoming her into his home, and allowing her to live a relatively peaceful and worry-free life.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the author making Kanji such a coward?
It's kind of understandable, at least. He knows how strong Chris is, and I'm... pretty sure he was told at some point that her brother was a Legendary Hero back in her own world? I think between that giving an idea of how strong he must be, and getting actually beaten by him a few chapters back, it's pretty reasonable for him to be cowardly around the brother

Dex-chan lover
God, I hate him. This dumb gorilla only knows violence and nothing else. He's a goddamn creep too. Raising his sister's child as his own? What the fuck was that supposed to mean? He's really going to claim that the child is his? His obvious incestuous obsession is fucking disgusting. His delusions had already gotten to the point where he imagined him and Chris having a daughter together. Just what the fuck man. Fucking teach him some humility and manners. And now the author seems to be going for the usual "forgive and forget" because ooga booga japanese hospitality. His self-righteousness of "protecting his sister" is getting out of hand. She isn't your fucking toy, she has her own life. Maybe the reason why she wasn't that great of a warrior compared to others back in her world is because Mr. Siscon Gorilla Hero here sheltered her too much, not letting her have a life.

And regarding the MC, Jesus Christ you fucking pussy. Humility is fine, but too much is too much. Grow a fucking pair and confront the gorilla. Showing subservience to the self-righteous ape is just adding fuel to the fire, stroking his ego that thinks he can do whatever he wants cuz he's strong. You're going to be a father, learn how to be a man ffs. You have no fault in the matter, it's the glorified gorilla's fault for responding with violence to someone who's very defenseless and weak. How'd you even impregnate Chris if your balls are fucking nonexistent?

Users who are viewing this thread