Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Ch. 104 - I Will Not

Dex-chan lover
Its so fucking g annoying the way he reacts but it's at least understandable. We are talking about a massive dude with magic powers who can break all your bones in one punch.

What I can't understand and what pisses me off more than anything is the fact that Chris doesn't give a FLYING FUCK about her brother's misbehavior towards her husband.
Now that I can't accept! She went from W wife to massive L wife...

Dex-chan lover
I don't think, I will like this new way of life.

Moving out of his own house, even if "only" tempral, is not an option. Being considerate only goes so far.

Dex-chan lover
The wrong person got punched. Fucking stupid sage girl should've been punched into the ground for starting a massive fire in the woods. No matter if it's in the "magic testing field" or whatever. A fire so large is prone to incite some unwanted attention.

Group Leader
Nice. He abandoned his house and his pregnant wife to live in his office. Does he not worry that the brother might commit violence against Chris as well? Chris didn't seem to mind, either.

These 4 characters in this arc have been... for the lack of a better word, utter walking garbage, just in different ways.

Dex-chan lover
holy shiet, did nobody even read the few last chapter. he's a supposed "hero", hero with no brain i might add. A FCKIN HERO
ALMOST KILL MC and people still ask for him to man up?
did nobody ever heard of trauma? PTSD? HE ALMOST DIED FFS and he's just your average person

and what's with honami, that biatch. she's just asking for almost dead person to stop a monster? why dont you stop them yourself then??

grr, the story is already infuriating, but the comment is even worst...

Her brother needs to go. What an annoying bastard. And the ML acting like a pussy towards him doesn't help. Man up ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread