Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Ch. 136 - A Weak Human

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame Bar didn't die, and not even in a fuck that guy kind of way, though he is a complete piece of shit. His death would have served as good character development for multiple characters, most notably Chris, who would be able to accept that there was now nothing left for her in her old world. Kanji could have likewise realized that while Bar was completely hostile towards him, he still helped a large portion of the rest of the cast and had become a sort of pillar of support for them.
But also fuck that guy.

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame Bar didn't die, and not even in a fuck that guy kind of way, though he is a complete piece of shit. His death would have served as good character development for multiple characters, most notably Chris, who would be able to accept that there was now nothing left for her in her old world. Kanji could have likewise realized that while Bar was completely hostile towards him, he still helped a large portion of the rest of the cast and had become a sort of pillar of support for them.
Nah fuck him the only reason he didn't knock out Chris and went back to his world is because she's pregnant, once the baby is born he's 100% try to kidnap them to forcefully bring them back, bro has had 10% character development at best since his arrival.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly while i understand his frustration that slap was deserved. Hed be dead right now if bar didnt catch that tree.

Also, did bar seriously beat a typhoon? Sweet.
I usually don't condone corporal punishment, but in cases like this, your message NEEDS to get across how serious it is.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope Bartholomeus change his mind and stay in Japan with Louise and Chris

Users who are viewing this thread