Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Ch. 136 - A Weak Human

Double-page supporter
The animals pay tribute to the creature that saved their homes.

Dex-chan lover
you know i don't mind the brother now
but can we stop focusing on that little shit heta or something like holyshit the most annoying character in this manga

I think I'm gonna drop this one. Brief moments of drama where everyone fails to act like grown adults ending in a cliff hanger to be only briefly recapped the next chapter, before soding off and doing anything else for a bunch of chapters.

Contributor
It's a shame Bar didn't die, and not even in a fuck that guy kind of way, though he is a complete piece of shit. His death would have served as good character development for multiple characters, most notably Chris, who would be able to accept that there was now nothing left for her in her old world. Kanji could have likewise realized that while Bar was completely hostile towards him, he still helped a large portion of the rest of the cast and had become a sort of pillar of support for them.
But also fuck that guy.
I was kinda hoping that he'd burn out all his magic and somehow get sent back to his own world.

Power Uploader
Animals acting like they're thanking him for defeating Susanoo or something

Users who are viewing this thread