Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Rejecting the advances of a woman is a man's shame

Group Leader
Nice
Thank you for translations
I like the story so far

Aggregator gang
Yes it is a man's shame to reject her....
We wouldn't want to be rude to her.
The story looks fine, hope we can get more updates soon.

Dex-chan lover
boag would love it if the MC was an impotent beta. I hope the MC will grow balls.

Double-page supporter
MC not the best so far. And why did he recall that part when he saw her collapsed self, he gotta be pervert master.

Double-page supporter
that drawing of a hand holding a cig...

well I hope this will be interesting

Dex-chan lover
that age difference though… 12 years? ehhh, that is a bit much tbh.

Man, you could use that title as a weapon against beta male harem MCs.

Cuts deep man.

Dex-chan lover
Its a great excuse to touch a naked woman you've just met but He was about a minute a way from coming back to find her drowned.

Investigator "So tell me again how you came to have a foreign cosplayer dead in your bath".

Aggregator gang
His reluctance is from concern for his country's reputation in the world.
It's not that he's afraid of getting involved with a woman, but that he realizes that his actions reflect upon his society.
There is a difference between being an honorable man and being a beta.

Now, if future development are of the "Oh, a desirable female has become interested in me, ack, what shall I do?!?", one might be forced to reevaluate, depending upon his reasoning at that time.

One does need to take into account that he is successful in the eyes of the world; he was a salaryman, the only reason he isn't still is that he inherited farmland and decided to farm it.
As this appears to be where he was raised, he's aware of what is involved in this activity.
He's old enough to have a clue.

Users who are viewing this thread