Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Rejecting the advances of a woman is a man's shame

Dex-chan lover
Why so many butthurts mad whenever there is a harem in isekais? I don't get it truly. Most of the time, these worlds offer some sort of polygamy system when it comes to marriages so having multiple women is acceptable. Who the fuck wants to an isekai where the MC is beta, self cucking AND only one girl is thirsting for his cock? It's not like this MC is any different, literally 99% of MC dialog in this manga reeks of beta-male self cuck bitch boiitus... which is a sad but common disease that plagues male MCs in isekais.

Read the title of the fucking chapter for fucks sake "Rejecting the advances of a woman is a man's shame". Imagine a 30 year old, single, turning down advances from a 18 year old woman. YIKES

Dex-chan lover
@CoolOtamegane

At this point i just block everyone who still uses beta/cuck/insertrandombuzzword unironically. Its just not worth anymore reading these garbage comments from 15y old twats.

Let me get this straight for those of you calling the MC a cuck/beta, your a 32 year old farmer in a middle of nowhere. You hear a knock on the door and decide to open it, you see a 18 year old women wearing strange clothes and spouting nonsense while stating she needs a place to stay. She said she got attacked and suddenly collapse....

And your response is to bang her?

I highly doubt he's going to rape her. Jesus Christ. He will somehow get her out of the tub due to her almost drowning. They will both be highly embarrassed over the situation when she finally wakes up. At the moment he doesn't even really believe she came from some strange alternate universe and thinks she's just in cosplay.

I think it'll be interesting to see how it progresses from here though. But... definitely no fucking involved. It's a Manga not a Hentai.

Contributor
Wait, 14 years old age gap is nothing guys.
It's exactly the age-gap of my parents, i really don't see the problem here.
Both of them are adults, so it's totally cool.

Double-page supporter
@siquall my grandparents had a 10+ year age gap. also with @kronix i understand (he even says most of what he posts is a joke) but whats with everyone jumping to the conclusion of no sex=beta cuck? (i may have unintentionally sounded like an earlier poster.) what do you want this to be nonbiri nouka?

This loops pretty promising. I hope they keep the comfy vibes of the first few pages. Please don't drop this, I'll follow it.

I like the potential SoL fluff I can get from this. Thanks, scanlators! (Also, something something cultured taste)

Users who are viewing this thread