Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Rejecting the advances of a woman is a man's shame

Contributor
Beta and Cuck Words was popularized by kronix
It seems many user here affected by him. and Unable difference between. Gentleman, Honorableman and Betaman, cucked man
Not sex with Girl = Beta
*facepalm*

Dex-chan lover
Clearly the title is misleading because the girl never made any advances. And comment section is rapey his a cuck cause he didn’t rape the girl good job everyone

Dex-chan lover
@criver Serfs were at the bottom since they were basically slaves. Freemen who worked as farmers didn't have too bad of a life in comparison. Also, the MC wouldn't be considered a normal farmer since he actually owns the land he works, unlike most medieval farmers. And since he also has a family name he can be considered a low-rank noble or local lord.

Dex-chan lover
@criver He is still in his house and the land surrounding it is still the normal land he sees every day, otherwise he would have reacted somehow when he went outside to heat the water, so rather than him being transported its the knight girl who was transported.

Fed-Kun's army
A change on the genre.

The person from another world is transported to Japan instead

Dex-chan lover
@GurenNoOu
Great many factors affected that. Land owning farmers were naturally better off than great many others since they could guarantee their own food and shelter. However, if their lord/king was very fond of warring, the taxes could be gruesome. Furthermore, there was always the risk of enemy soldiers looting the place and hurting the tenants since they didn't have the protection of a town in the countryside.

Dex-chan lover
So is it one of those cases where she can't go back because she's got 'part of him' in her? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Dex-chan lover
Finally more manga where otherworlders are the ones being transported to the common world.

@Yourself

Are not many mangas like that? I mean, technically speaking, mangas like Sekirei or even Lirycal Nanoha are an reverse Isekai. In Sekirei they are aliens (otherworldly people) whose space ship crashed in our world. In Nanoha, Yuno is a mage from another world that due his mission has to come to Earth...

That said, I predict that this girl will be not the only one to be Isekai'ed. I just hope that this does not become you average harem manga.

@Rozzak

Well, to be fair, the original Japanese expression is 据え膳食わぬは男の恥, which can also mean "not eating a meal set before a man is shameful".

But yea I really hope he didn't rape her or something.

Dex-chan lover
@JuliusCV I meant with respect to the stereotypical medieval Tolkien-inspired fantasy world you see in traditional isekai. Not heavy sci-fi universes with some japanisms like ToLoveRu or Sekirei. Think Goodbye Isekai Tensei or Gate.

Users who are viewing this thread