Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Itadakimasu

Dex-chan lover
Man you could reduce this whole chapter in 3-4 pages and lose nothing.
I wish non-cooking mangas would cut the food wank out. Praising the superiority of the glorious Nippon sword isn't so bad as it rarely spans more than a single page. But looking at it's jap wiki, it's listed isekai, agriculture, gourmet; so I guess it's going to be a primary focus.
Also shouldn't the determination of Shounen/Seinen/Shoujo/Josei be based on the magazine it's serialized in. It doesn't need to be R-18 to be Seinen/Josei.
@GodGinrai Well ch1 ended is a similar way so I doubt it.

Double-page supporter
There's... Something weird about the way the artist draws this guy's expressions. Like sometimes he looks more... Sinister than he's really being? Not sure how to describe it, but it's weirdly off-putting.

Double-page supporter
Haha like a reverse isekai? Lmao. Well it looks like she died so she probably was transported to Japan but I guess I’ll wait to confirm lol

Double-page supporter
Firthy fantasy worrd gaijin never taste the grorious Nippon rice before

Dex-chan lover
Why is every isekai have "another world" is less civilized or technology dis-advantage from earth!? Or is that the true meaning of isekai?

Dex-chan lover
@moonlightfairy not really, no. it's just japanese isekai.

western novel have a lot of other types of isekai. and i've seen some chinese novel with a futuristic,not isekai, but reincarnation(yep.he reincarnated to the future)

here's 1 example(1 of my favourite)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendragon:_Journal_of_an_Adventure_through_Time_and_Space

as for the chinese WN, the name is 'superstar of tommorow'

as for the manga, i haven't seen 1.sorry.

@chanmyse it's called a gentleman. probably a man of culture.

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT! He gave her a fork without asking if she knows how to use a chopstick? Japan so racist!

Dex-chan lover
@Pen3

Wut? He asked if she knows how chopsticks are used and offered a fork if she doesn't. She herself wanted to use the fork.

Dex-chan lover
"It wouldn't kill me to help a women in trouble"...
Well you would be surprised.

So his experience with women in Tokyo made him a betacuck. 10/10 here can relate.

Double-page supporter
I like that he has to repeat that he did not look at her naked body XD

....oh, so that means she's got no underwear on then?

Users who are viewing this thread