Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 11 Ch. 97 - A Prayer for Safe Delivery

Dex-chan lover
Yoooooooo they made it
I feel like they're going to try and steal Chris away and attempt to bring her back to her world and separate our married couple :cry:

Dex-chan lover
I don't think so, remember that the previous experiment where a "success", the only problem was they were only "normal" people, so they didn't have the magic expertise to use the world traveling magic to get back.
Aye, and this time they have an actual mage along. Chris by comparison was an apprentice. I assume it'll take a day or so to meet up, then they'll be there awhile to size up her new environment to make sure she's alright. Of course if the government finds out about them, that will probably extend their stay. The mage will be a valuable source of intel for their magic research.

I wonder what Chris's brother will say when he finds out she's now married and pregnant.

Dex-chan lover
At long last, they've made it through. Hope they don't cause too much drama for our happy couple though. Do they even understand there is NO going back? Like, they're all stuck on earth now?
i imagine to cause drama, the mage has figured out how to return, and chris needs to be faced with the dilemma of returning to her homeland, or staying with a new family. i doubt it'll be much of a contest, but that seems like the normal kind of progression.

Dex-chan lover
i imagine to cause drama, the mage has figured out how to return, and chris needs to be faced with the dilemma of returning to her homeland, or staying with a new family. i doubt it'll be much of a contest, but that seems like the normal kind of progression.
I assume it'll be for this too, still it does pose an important character development so it's ok. I'll only really be annoying if they wheel spin the feck out of it and delay Chris's answer over volumes. I'm assuming MC will possibly get all depressed over it though.

Dex-chan lover
Been waiting for this.
I thought the author might delay the arrival of the brother until the marraige/kid, but it still took forever to get here.

Dex-chan lover
Oh... Theyre here ... I thought for sure it will take several years or decades for them to arrived ..

Contributor
Ohh my fucking god. They introduced this brother back in like chapter 26 and I thought he would arrive by chapter 35. It took over 60 chapters for something to finally happen.

Dex-chan lover
s7f0qhh3nyx11.png

Users who are viewing this thread