Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Kinder than any other man

Dex-chan lover
He clearly said his last time with a woman was when he was still working in the city. I just didn'y expect this person to be the ex. She doesn't come across as someone who would hate the non urban atmosphere

Why anyone would refuse to be with someone who has a large plot of farmland in the rurals is beyond me. I'd leave my current hectic job if I can buy lands like that and start a chicken farm of my own.

Dex-chan lover
The series Gate: JSDF thing also has an MC that's friend with his ex wife.

Banned
Man that first page made me feel so old.
How young is she that Harry Potter was the first book she read?

Anyway... yeah... her reaction to being seen naked. 100% Japanese. More Japanese than the literally Japanese woman she is saying it to.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto You are wrong about that though. European noble women in the old days were more concern about being seen naked than Japanese women. Throughout Japanese history, there are many evidences that Japanese women in history aren't that concern about being seen naked. In Heian period, it was common for men and women to have sexual relationship with each other even if they aren't married to each other, similar to modern day hook-up culture. Read Genji Monogatari and you will understand. Women underwear didn't exist before Meiji era so Japanese women didn't wear anything down there. Peasant women often worked on the field with a short kimono or went bare-chest because clothing was expensive so they didn't want to ruin their clothes by wearing them to work. Bathrooms weren't available so they just did their business on the side of the road and didn't care if anyone saw them. There are also the existence of mixed-gender baths that were really popular.

@SotiCoto she was probably around 8-10. She's just a little older but I remember being introduced around that age and GOF just came out.

Users who are viewing this thread