Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.5

Dex-chan lover
Sticky huh. Well, you've got some sticky stuff that you can feed her too... Her mouth or lower mouth? Doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
Cute!!!
also sticky food feel like spoiled food so its kinda yieeekss....

Supporter
I can't handle natto worth anything to save my life.

@everyonewithyourstickyjoke I didn't think about that until y'all mentioned it. And now it's stuck in my brain. But I think it's fine for Chris, since it shouldn't fall under "sticky" compared to the other foods that are considered sticky.

Dex-chan lover
@boag Too be fair European and Japanese cuisine are rated the highest among the world due to the cooks abilities to pair flavours, textures, smells and looks. Not what dumb dumbs think is good which is no seasonings or so much seasonings that is all you taste.

Just pisses me off when everyone loves everything and only one level of traditional cuissine. There is no one in the world who only eats their backgrounds traditional foods unless they have no contact to the outside world.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
This is part of the reason I was so surprised with this series, it started off with ITALIAN!
Freaking Italian fits the palate of lots of cultures.
Its great.

Users who are viewing this thread