Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Homo Sapiens

Fed-Kun's army
She better be happy to be free because magic means possibility of infinite energy. Therefore, some mad scientist could totally screw up christina's life.

Dex-chan lover
It just come to me, if they can prove that she is not Homo sapiens then, technically, human right doesn't applied to her right?

Well, she did prove that she is human, AND prove that she can hurt them, badly. Very satisfied with that hole in wall and those audiences.

Now, let not worry about those goblins.

Dex-chan lover
"Just a little mentally exhausted"
Pfft...your selling it short. Just because you treated her a micron better almost at the end of the arc in no way excuses your shitty way of caring for her mental health. Case in point, that panel of body strengthening magic. Which was showed mentioned as an "adverse" (justified) reaction to something shitty that they were trying to do. And then hate how the author downplayed this. But not how "mah country is so fast in making decisions and blah blah blah" but hey lets downplay her natural reaction with a joke about the mc being lucky because he had a good moral compass and didn't try force himself on her.

Glad this shitty arc is over. Also, I would spoil Endgame to the girl friend just for a bit of payback.

"Barbarians"
I think the word is rather bad choice, because we are all the barbarians of someone
even though I suspect it's rather the race in the fantasy games that was chosen rather than the word we use.

"It's been a while kanji-kun", fucking bitch ratted both of them to the government and put them on the risk of dissection, and that's all she have to say? She deserve at least a punch in the face.

@UnieCetterie
we can not use perfectly the sun, the wind, the water, the electromagnetic fields, the geotermie and many other energies accesible on earth to have free energy, so I doubt that one arrives by miracle to do better with magic.
Besides, it certainly does not have an infinite stock, personally I would find it logical that the energy for the magic come where calories that we consume, or "natural" energy

@jamull2013 There's different type of herpes, they were talking about Herpes simplex, type 1 (HSV-1), about 95% of the adult population worldwide have this disease, you mother probably have it.

Supporter
@yamadipati why not? That was a perfectly reasonable response. Nothing overboard, no unethical experiments, I saw nothing wrong.

@xd I’m mean, for all they knew she could have been a different species of human, due to the effects of the ability to use magic

Double-page supporter
I want to know how the public reacts this case. Or this case is not opened to public?

Dex-chan lover
finally we're done with the government approved torturing and can go back to farming, THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THE SERIES....

People who overreact about Chris's forced isolation are out of touch with reality. The things they did to her are perfectly normal. She wasn't treated inhumanely.

Dex-chan lover
Yapp, what they did wasn't over the top. It'd be a real treat. Isolating and analyzing her was the right thing to do. But @shouldsleep the way they also cut her off from all communication channels to the few people she knew, that bordered at inhumane treatment. And it was totally unnecessary. One has to ask oneself, what did they aim for with that? Did they maybe actually though about letting her disappear?

Dex-chan lover
@shouldsleep it’s perfectly normal and that’s the problem. For me at least, I came for a reverse isekai with farming but got unnecessary realistic disease control and that’s where the problem lies. I’m not even sure that it’s even going to move the plot forward in any way and I doubt it will honestly.

Group Leader
Well, this was actually a reasonable reaction from the government.
I was afraid they were going to go full Black Site and keep her as long as possible while pretty much torturing her, and the MC would have to try to get the press or something involved to get her out... or some shit.

Now, this manga better go back to the fluff.
or as Snoop Dog would say I'll:
maAU3dL.gif

@shouldsleep She wasn't treated exatly "humanly", either. They were treating her like she was a normal "japanese person", in other words, like someone that is acostumed to be a "little gear in the society", acostumed to live with what they are given, they didn't take into consideration the fact that she isn't even someone from their world, and that for her all that treatmen was extremely distant and mentally exhaustive. The thing is that the tests aren't the problem here (for her, yes, but is natural as that kind of thing didn't existed in her world, so that was unavoidable), but the fact is that she wasn't even given a mean to distract herself, overstressing her, and THAT is the problem. As any hospital should (even more with one in a supousedly higly advanced country), they should make SURE that they pacients are as relaxed as they could, and they didn't do any of that in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread