Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Like crazy

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know what is the last page with 2 girls came from?

NVM I found it, I am just dumb

Contributor
We're finally off Namek, finished with the endless eights, and we're finally making our bodies clean again.

With such a wide net of trauma it should hit at least one if not all three.

Aggregator gang
I have seen enough to know which sentence "like crazy" goes in.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that she's out of that hospital. "Government were doing the smart thing, what if she was infected." What if she was from a world like Overlord's and something like Shalltear or Albedo had been summoned. Their whole plan hinged on her being law abiding and harmless, or at least willing to be stabbed every day by people who lied to her face. She could have had mind control spells or even a create undead spell causing a zombie apocalypse on a magicless world. Genuinely hope if there's ever a first contact with an unknown alien empire the first reaction isn't to kidnap the emissary, experiment on them and pray they're not from an empire willing to use (orbital) gunboat diplomacy.

Contributor
Luled at ppl asking if it's the end.
It's actually the beginning of the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall
I'm more interested if they got someone to learn magic.
Like the story of those two is interesting but she brough the possibility of "magic" being possible in our world, that got me more interested in the ramifications of this than the romance of those two.
I blame the author for getting the government involved, eve it being the obvious realistic development.

Dex-chan lover
It's not the end, right? This was just the ending of the story arc.

Not going to lie here. If it was axed, this is the sorta ending that a few mangas has had in the past.

Not going to lie here. If it was axed, this is the sorta ending that a few mangas have had in the past.
The old man is smitten, seems like Chris powered up her refined lady department. They're as good as married.

Double-page supporter
It better end here before the author decides to pull another dramatic arc.
Wouldn't want to go through another slogfest of dumb decisions.

Dex-chan lover
That brought some tears to my eyes.

@mahtan yeah like that "make you feel the magic where you hold both hands and she flows mana like a circuit through you to stimulate w.e it is one needs for magic" shit

Banned
And here i was hoping Japanese government will farm her egg cell to make magic generation

Users who are viewing this thread