Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Young hero

Desserter? Not presumed dead considering she was a messenger who disappeared during the middle of a battle?

What kind of bullshit drama is going to happen now?

Fed-Kun's army
@Harouki I suppose MIA would be a better designation. The reason they assumed desertion rather than presumed dead would be the lack of body/armor/leftovers/identification of any sort from her.

Edit: Looked back to some of the first few chapters, it's possible she was seen fleeing. Since it had been depicted she's being called "Coward" and "Traitor". It can be her own imagination or her remembering her comrade seeing her fleeing. I might be wrong, but it looks like possible.

Dex-chan lover
Deserter? That’s quite the idiotic leap of logic for a heroic noble household.

Dex-chan lover
deserter makes sense because no remains of any sort, or any attempt at ransoming a powerful noble's daughter

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Harouki Maybe because they couldn't find a body/armor/etc . Chapter 1-2 specifically used the word defiled and I don't think armor can be eaten. Since they couldnt find traces of anything along with someone's insistence that she is alive, desertion sounds right.

Of course, that heavily depends on their investigation skills. There is always a chance they decide "She stripped off her armor and got eaten, then some random person came and took the armor away"

It is too bad she didn't have any ice cream yet though. Then we could make lame dessert jokes.

oh so we passed the point of depressing arc and author already tinking about the next depressing arc.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka
This is a fantasy land with giants and orcs. She could have easily been eaten. Both races could have melted down her armor as well.
Shoot, dragons sometimes eat knights while still geared up.
And you would generally ransom nobility, but there are many cases where they were simply done away with.
I’d say the only reasons they declared that was to either tarnish the family name; or it’s a common occurrence.

Supporter
I’m not sure how male MC is going to be able to help female MC when they end up back at female MC’s home universe.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, declaring her a deserter makes so much more sense than declaring her dead. 10/10 perfect logic.

@TetraSky I agree. Normally you would assume she either got captured or killed. To automatically assume she was a deserter seems odd.

Dex-chan lover
Readers: the isolation arc was dumb

Author about to label Chris as a deserter: Hold my beer

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion heroic house must be kept in check somehow. Disgracing them with desertion charges, plus having the hero searching for her rather than playing politics makes a lot of sense as reasoning by political rivals.

this is sometimes why chapter releases are frustrating compared to a whole volume. Feels like there is some missing context.

Dex-chan lover
sent 5 messengers on a dangerous path to the kingdom full of enemies waiting for ambush several of the messengers disappeared including the princess. So my king what do you think happened to the princess your daughter who you know has no reason to run away ?

a. She died
b. got captured
c. She deserted

Btw my king considering their 5 of them It’s safe to say one of them saw she was being chased down by orcs especially someone as important as her should be the centre of the formation.

Users who are viewing this thread