Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - She means a lot

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
eh really? is it for all or just legal as in consent to marriage? like, they can buy alcoholic beverages at 18?

Dex-chan lover
Pole/Rod sisters.

Either way, she meant sisters in the context of
Fucking the same man

Dex-chan lover
Honami is just the cutest & coolest little mess of chaos ever. She needs to hook up with the brother if there's any justice in this multiverse.

Double-page supporter
It's ok, she may actually be a minor but we slapped 2 years on her registration form, it's all good..... that makes it *totally* fine.. noooo problem.

Dex-chan lover
nah honami will remain rod sisters with chris, chris' brother is going to be with loli mage obviously, considering their dynamics of big warrior guy to tiny mage girl, they work well

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea Unfortunately it has been a while since I read those news, so I don't remember anymore in how much detail it was explained. In any case it will be the general age of adulthood (majority), so it will affect a whole bunch of things, including marriage, of course. I have no idea if they are planning to separately set some things to a higher age limit, though. If they do, it's going to be kind of an inverse of the still current situation where the age of majority is 20 but some things have been possible at 18 (or earlier).

@NagatoKaiNi unless they exactly know how many hours per day, and how many days per month, and how many months per year on her world, for all we know she could be older.
Not to mention there is no way knowing if Magic can keep her younger, so technically she could actually be a 72yr baba, but magic keeps them young, and 4 yrs on our world translates to 1 yr on hers.

Dex-chan lover
@ichi24 Not childhood friends, they are college friends, they already dated and broke up due to differences, decided to stay friends.

Dex-chan lover
Are you saying that Japan's age of consent is not 13?

This misunderstanding will probably never go away because a quick Google search throws that information in someone's face without any of the other information and it isn't exactly wrong either, but the rest matters. I believe technically, an age of consent law set at 13 is still on the books. However the only people it would even still be relevant to are people that are also that age or about two years older at the most or something like that. A grown ass adult that sleeps with a 13 year old could get their ass thrown in jail due to other laws meant to protect minors. There's a bunch of other stuff involved here too like the legal marriage ages but I'm so sick of writing about it across various comment sections that I can't muster up the willpower to do so again. Google is still your friend, just search smarter and harder.

Users who are viewing this thread