Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Grateful

Dex-chan lover
Yepp, that's some slow isekai life. I think the author is fucking with us. I believe he has prepared a story, but knows, that certain elements of it will sit ill with the audience and will take a few chapters. Sooo... he prepares some filler chapters, that contain...air and when the people demand content, tahdah: Drama! And nobody will complain, as that's better than ... nothing.

Dex-chan lover
The filler-est of filler chapters... All we see is Chris getting noticed more and being worried about something and learning that in isekai onions eat you (but not really).

How much longer until Knight Onii-Chan and Legal Loli Mage come to Earth or make contact?

The storyline about Chris' world coming to find her is incredibly effective, but its almost TOO effective. It is such a tantalizing proposition, that the slice of life elements seem boring now.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
I know I'm in the minority, but I've praised the story for actually having realistic elements like the government being involved... because they eventually would be. I can understand the arguments against the arc by people that disliked it, but I disagreed then and still do. It took balls and brains to do that arc and, while I don't think it was done perfectly, I think it was competently executed and portrayed decently well.

This chapter? Meh... Even if you're a fan of slow life SoL stuff, there was barely any interaction between Chris and Kanji and I fail to see what's fluffy about it. Very filler and short to me. Most interesting but was learn that Chris' world has carnivorous plants like that.

The brother is going to come to to Japan and be very confused the protagonist did not do his sister yet

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone complaining
We got to see Chris-fan #3, what's there to complain about?

Contributor
It even seems like the MC was bored of this chapter. This is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy uh no. This lacked any sort of fluff. It was nothing but onions.

Boring ass chapter that added nothing but agricultural talk. This is nothing but filler. The author doesn't have a clue what to do

Just give us the Loli and her brother who
will get isekaied into our world

Dex-chan lover
Wondering if this chapter only was meant to show that Chris doesn't feel fully accepted and she looks depressed or maybe longing for her family and friends from her world. It was mostly fluff, but we shall see

When you start playing Farming Simulator after playing a fantasy RPG...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... I don't know where the author was going with this chapter. It feels like even he forgot about it.

Contributor
Good chapter, Chris still has a long way to go to get used to life on a farm. Must be nice to have access to such fresh food.

Dex-chan lover
When you start playing Farming Simulator after playing a fantasy RPG...

I think Farming Simulator 2019 is free on the Epic launcher right now. So I grabbed it despite having zero interest in actually trying it. Honestly, the Batman Arkham series have been the only limited time freebies I've seen on there that seemed worth grabbing, but I still grab everything because it's free. You know what I mean? Maybe I'll suffer some head injury and decide farming simulation games are the best thing ever. At that time, I'll be ready to dip my toes into the genre.

Users who are viewing this thread