Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Chris and bike

Group Leader
@Kaarme: I went a bit offroad into the wilderness of nonsense and anger there, as I was saddened by the fact you presented. What I wanted to say in my rant is, that that de-juicer was rather cheap and is build to last for eternity. Maybe I'm a bit ignorant about the awesomeness of carbon fiber frames for bicycles, but why should you pay a few thousand bucks for a carbon fiber bikeframe, if it will break down earlier than a much cheaper alternative product, without any real downsides aside from a slightly higher weight? (Especially when its silent breakdown is also endangering your life.) Isn't getting yourself into shape also a goal, when biking? I don't see how a slightly heavier frame is hurting that goal.

I guess some people just have too much money at their hands. But thank God they are at least spending it, even if it is for nonsense.
As someone who has a sibling who races competitively, carbon fiber isn't just slightly lighter, it feels like it weighs nothing next to our other mountian bikes.

Users who are viewing this thread