Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Sake and hot pot

Group Leader
@OP_Zed Just something to use up the broth, same way you use garlic bread to mop up the rest of your spaghetti sauce.

Double-page supporter
I wonder why she dropped that bomb? to me it still seems like they have feelings for each other.

Damn, author. You lured us by making us think that this was a isekai, but in truth, this is just a slow piece of slice of life with a story that don't have nowhere to go.

And that's the secret to sending Chris back to her world.
38e.png

Dex-chan lover
Is it normal for people to flirt with someone, and then in the same breath, tell them they're getting married? Seems pretty weird.

Dex-chan lover
Simply talking and honest to each oyher can solve problem one way or another. I think I can see why they broke up in the first place, what did she expect anyway, reading your mind?

Group Leader
Congrats, could you please not make things more awkward between us ?

I can see why they broke up, she expect every men can do mind reading thingy. Well, it still quite sad that she's getting married, but may you get your happiness (and maybe it'll be better man since MC just cling to the present and won't make a move)

Dex-chan lover
"And immediately turn off the heat!"
*next page shows the stove burning again*

Users who are viewing this thread