Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Turnips dressed in tuna and mayonnaise

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how I made it 48 chapters before realising, but this manga is really quite boring. I must've been sticking around because the premise seemed interesting, but that's all it has going for it

Double-page supporter
Look, I'm not against this manga having more slice of life stuff in it.

But... just have it with the brother and the witch girl there too, to break up this monotony, seriously!

Calling it now. Honami is probably going to fall in love with Chris's brother once he and that other girl arrive at Earth.

Group Leader
The "prince charming" flag being Chris's brother is way too predictable, you can see it miles away. I'm ready to be surprised though.

Fed-Kun's army
Polygamy is allowed in chris' world so i guess polygamy is the best answer for this one.

Dex-chan lover
Honami getting with prince bro is all well and good, but she's gonna look like the old lady neighbor at the rate their going.

Dex-chan lover
Well there goes my theory about ex getting back with mc lol
Had to go with the more obvious answer of a "prince" sigh. 😂

Dex-chan lover
They say Chris looks pretty much the same as a european and how germs, diseases, sickness and the like are the same makes me wonder if they only tried japanese people. Would make sense to check with all people as well as kids. Not that its important to the story. Chris's friend might be able to teleport back and forth I wonder

Dex-chan lover
@trexfulan The numbers, 252861 or you can check right here on Mangadex. The Mangadex one is still slightly censored, while the numbers I gave are the decensored version.

That's giving a man a fish out of the way, here's teaching them: I found it through a Google reverse search. Sometimes it's just that easy. I recommend saucenao.com for when it isn't, as they'll help you search it through other image searching websites very easily. When one doesn't catch something because of a crop or whatever, another might. Yandex in particular has been quite reliable if Saucenao or Google don't get something.

Contributor
Why are they doing magic investigation off-panel?!

That's like, really good reverse-isekai material.
This author doesn't know what they are doing.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga really peak early on, now its just boring shit

Users who are viewing this thread