Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Turnips dressed in tuna and mayonnaise

@jasty I thought the medical checkups and testing would be really interesting to see, too. Lots of missed opportunity for cool world building.

Dex-chan lover
Man, that first page is nothing but a giant fucking slap in the face by the person making this manga. He's showing us that he hasn't forgotten the brother and the mage, and yet he continues to do absolutely nothing with them and drags on with the SoL shit that the readers got tired of many many chapters ago.

Bruh, the Honami flag was raised like 20 chapters ago. She mentioned marriage soon after if not before the brother was introduced. Though nice to see it a bit more obvious. I look forward to their arrival in our world.

I really don't like Chris and Kanji being a couple. It's pretty clear that's what the author is aiming for but a lot of the "romance" in their relationship feels super forced. Meanwhile, Kanji has some real chemistry with Honami but you know the author is never going to let that happen.

Fed-Kun's army
Her brother is going to hook up with Honami, we all know this.

Users who are viewing this thread