Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Disagreement

Dex-chan lover
who-the-fuck-is-karen.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@dethduck : There's even a wikipedia page on Karen now : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_(pejorative)

Or do you prefer the previous version (Becky) ?

Dex-chan lover
What a Karen. Those blisters are symbols of pride you dirty hag.

Double-page supporter
Bruh, just showed the interviewers those blisters and say that this is a sign of how competent and hardworking she is.
Smh, can't believe she let a good chance like that fly away, such a Karen.

Double-page supporter
instead of aknowledging their daugther proof of hardwork and enthusiasm for the things she has interested in, they bashed the source of that interest. a typical bs parenting with chance of creating child w/ mental later on 😆😆😆😆

Fed-Kun's army
Instead of finding a way to get Chris back home, can we isekai Natsumi's parents to Chris's world so they can die horribly at the hands of orcs or whatever and let Chris and Kanji adopt Natsumi?

Aggregator gang
blisters are a sign of hard work. Kanji should have kicked them all out from the first time she got loud in his house.

Fed-Kun's army
@liquidxlax I don’t think that assembly line work is quite as easy as office work. You have to stand in one spot focusing on a single task, often through both the summer and winter. Honestly office work is some of the easiest work. (Especially physically)

Dex-chan lover
@jslblaze not all assembly line work is standing. I dunno if you've ever watched shows like how its made, but for example automobile assembly lines for some coompanies tell their workers everything and what they are missing. it is very hand holding now cause they wish to reduce waste. Office work can vary I think greater as you can go from telemarketer to say engineer. Not all engineers are office workers, but there are a fair number. Hell, some office work is like assembly line work in some instances. Least it feels like it in the odd task I do at my work. Office work that requires a stem degree is often very mentally draining and then not getting physical exercise makes it even worse.

Users who are viewing this thread