Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Disagreement

Aggregator gang
@FgoSegul Not even Boomer, because if she was then she would have understood sword training ala kendo. This is some REAL retarded Karen zoomer thinking this woman got.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no she's gonna ask to talk to his manager...

@Mathew_01
yeah lol
There aren't many more time consuming, demanding, underappreciated and underpaid jobs out there

Dex-chan lover
@Mah_Buddy_Keith

And then the corn dies before you can harvest it becouse you forgot about removeing pests like beetles and earworms that is litterly everywhere.
Or it never grew up properly so you got a shitty harvest becouse the earth you used was malnourished or you used too much fertilizer makeing it toxic.
The plants might become misshapen and grow stunted because you forgot about pruning and weeding.
Or heck, you might not have gotten any harvest at all because you forgot about pollinating your plants and your farm is located in a poor location for natural polination.
I can keep going but im sure you get the point by now.

Farming is SO MUCH more then just putting seeds into the ground and watering it.
Its quite literally an art that needs to be practised and masters and you need to do so for every type of plant that you grow.

Sure if you grow for your own use you can get away with literally anything unless you majorly fuck up and lose everything to things like pets or failed polination etc etc.
But when doing it professionlly there is a ton of small tricks and things you NEED to do so you get the most out of every harvest.

Because if you dont its either not going to be profitable at all, or its going to be a very small profit margine for the time spent becouse some bumblefuck down in Africa or Asia hired a whole villige of starving people and/or child workers for less then 10 dollars per year to put the seed into the ground and watering it and praying it works.
Who then if they get anything are legally bound to sell you everything they grow for 1 dollar per ton of crop for the next 20 years becouse they are unable to read the fine prints in the contracts.

And if you believe i am exaggerating, go look up how coffe is made.
Its one of the worst offenders by far.

Dex-chan lover
Just read this chapter to see if the manga was worth reading, but hell yeah, he did it right. Time to follow and read this. That was a satisfying outburst.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal I am aware of that. I was poking fun at the types of people that would imply that farmers are simpletons or that their jobs are easy, hence the quote being attributed to a boob whose name also incidentally starts with 'B'.

Have to say that Narf (on p. 4 of the comments) pretty much hit the nail on the head. Some people are just born to be horrible examples of what humanity is NOT supposed to be, and butthead spouses (male or female) who sit around while they espouse their Trump-like vitriol are on the "unnecessary to the continuation of the species" list.

@Comadrin "...they espouse their (insert any insane man here with Trump derangement syndrome )-like vitriol"
Here ya go, I corrected you. Or if you want to be on the list of "unnecessary to the continuation of the species" by typing exactly the same horrible thing those supposed people on the list would say.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, that hag is such a cunt. If she doesn't like it, just don't let Natsumi come over. Failed parenting, always blaming other people for their failures. Shouldn't have been allowed to have kids in the first place. And that father is no good either.

Users who are viewing this thread