Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Disagreement

@kaminomikan

This is nothing that's unique to the Japanese, but generally the should be angry at their child especially at that age rather than these two, the fact they don't listen to their child at all show that they are pretty sucky parents.

Aggregator gang
Fuck your high hole, you think you are rich and you can look down on people who works as farmer? Without those farmers, you and your cunt can't even give birth to a fucking baby. Motherfucker thinks he can just barge in someone house and insult them like that? I don't care if your daughter is okay or not. We're living in a civilize world where everything has order and rule. This is not your fucking land. Talk like a normal person not shouting in people face like that fucking braindead rich people.

Tell em to fuck right out of your house. Bunch of lousy ass people and parents

"Its just putting some seed in the ground and watering" plus using the right amount of fertilizer, protecting the crops from pest, dealing with animals that destroy crops or that are dangerous to humans, dealing with stupid people that ruin the crops, dealing with deseases that attack specific crops, taking precise timing on harveting, mantaining a healthy soil, preparing soild to recive new crops, preaparing the soil and leaving it to rest, dealing with everchanging weather, dealing with seasonal crops, walking for hours, oversee yards upon yards of multiple crops daily, high risk of health issues related with exposure, high risk of temporary and/or permanent physical injuries, upkeep cost on farm machines, upkeep cost to keep the farm working, high risk of massive loses on a bad seasons, preapare the organic waste for compost, high risk of not getting help if an emergency happends because of the nearly complete isolation and finally, dealing with brain dead morons that dont even know where the food that is put on their table is made by them.

Say what ever you want about office jobs but never shit talk farmers saying that is an easy laidback job.

That was so f*cking satisfying, that shout at the end! I wanna see the next chapter so bad now!

Group Leader
@sjmcc13 Unfortunately that injury placement is specific to wielding a weapon; Aikido is hand to hand, and even if they said Kendo the school would expect the student to join the school's club, where their lack of skill would show up.

Dex-chan lover
Bill them for the cost of the table they damaged and toss these assholes out of your property. But not before telling them that unlike their useless asses, you two actually spent time with their daughter instead of just regarding her as a pristine asset to trophy around showing just how "great" your actually totally dysfunctional family is.

Ah yes, karens and their 'rich people' standards. Haven't changed a bit, don't they?

Double-page supporter
i was hoping he would add a bit of a threat in there like "ill fuckin body you" but this was still great.

Give me the next chapter ! I just can't wait 😂🤯

Let him go berserk 😂

Double-page supporter
Yep, a Karen of the japanese variant : a scornfull xenophobic monster mom with a motor mouth and selective deafness that push irrealistic aspirations (especially academic ones) into her child for "their own good", society welfare, and their future retirement plan... Usually pretty effective at making disfonctionnal teenagers of their kids...

It's quite close to the korean variant (nicknamed the Ajuma) but younger, more passive agressive than directly agressive, with less bitterness and shamelessness. The similarity come from her way of thinking that because she churned out one or two toddlers and passed most of her life taking care of it/them, the world should belong to her now and everybody should bow down to any of her whims...

Way to go, Bro. I get so tired of people kowtowing to vulgar, know-it-all turds like that. Next, shove "onii-chan's" glasses where the sun don't shine.

Users who are viewing this thread