Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Disagreement

Double-page supporter
qfs2WIR.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Let's calm down a bit, for all we know, they probably aren't that bad. They probably just found this right before she had entrance exams and panicked and over reacted.

Dex-chan lover
Did she destroy her marriage ring with that slam? Damn Karen.

Dex-chan lover
no, she fucked up the table not the ring lol, that would be a super cheapo ring if she destroyed it.

Dex-chan lover
yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss pop off my dude! fucking urbanites dont know shit about working the fields

@deathmailrock my dude...theres hope for the husband, he may just be a stuck up dude, but the wife is a straight up bitch!, the way she pulled her daughter shows she is used to pulling her around like that, hell i bet she slaps her if she doesnt get good grades or some shit

Double-page supporter
It's 100% understandable why the mother and father are so pissed off.

Don't be interested in your kid and don't spend time together, but then go rampage on someone who literally cares and plays with her- also think your way of living is the only right one.
Well, that was quite realistic.

Dex-chan lover
Shut up Karen, and Kevin, Karen's husband, dares tro say he doesn't have time after casually waiting for an HOUR for Kanji. If his schedule would be so tight, he could've easily called Kanji beforehand, but no, we get the typical coming uninvited.

Users who are viewing this thread