Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Disagreement

Chapter 11 and 12 seems bugged for me. Like the upload was botched or something. Anyone else?

EDIT: Compressed seems to be bugged but regular is fine, huh.

Contributor
Those parents are being stupid. If they wanted to be so controlling over what activities their daughter did they should have never allowed her to go wandering the neighborhood on her own. You can't have it both ways. Bad parenting.

Dex-chan lover
Nais, that kind of people need some shock therapy sometimes

Can you even call these people 'parents'? They probably don't even know why their daughter wants to be strong in the first place

Dex-chan lover
that woman needs to learn her place.
and the worst thing is that japaneses are like that in rl.

Dex-chan lover
Only an idiot or a person who wants to go hungry looks down on farmers. I have a feeling that hag is the former.

Dex-chan lover
hm hm... i like where this is going... pls go on kanji-dono....
imagine going to someone's house to just throw a tantrum and badmouthing them... YOUR daughter wanted to do it, YOUR daughter was the one who overdid it behind everyone's back... its YOUR problem. Maybe if you spent more time with YOUR daughter and were a good mother to her, she wouldnt have done whatever you are angry about.
and what pisses me off is that THERE ARE people like this IRL... this aint just fiction... go home karen!

Users who are viewing this thread