Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Day of reconciliation

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Can we bring the medieval guys over now? Please?

Contributor
I like that the author’s trying something different, although the whole “Chris’s brother” subplot falls flat when you only mention it in bits and pieces.

Dex-chan lover
I had long abandoned hope that the people from the other world would come to look for her.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I think the other world plot was being told via the cover images kinda like One Piece did on occasion. Idk if it worked out though.

Dex-chan lover
Kanji doesn't have a lot other than the farm keeping him in Japan. Isekai him so Chris can go home.

Dex-chan lover
At this point , I rather have the brother and the Small fry be part of the Kanji household. Chris has a family member and there are more hands to help the farm.

Please Onii-san and BFF, dont take Chris away. She already find better life here..

If you want, just live with them if somehow you manage to go to the earth.

@Fushiginiku remember the previous chapters. By the time Chris arrived to Japan, she was already a ticking timebomb full of pathogens and the Japanese government had to deal the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread