Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Day of reconciliation

Double-page supporter
.....shit. how do i blow up flags? or better yet how do you subvert them?.... i kinda have an idea about that. have the brother accepting of their relationship and have him realize her returning to their world would lead to her execution because shes still considered awol

Dex-chan lover
Finally, the fluff is ending and the shit that will either makes us angry, sad, or happy is beginning :D

Dex-chan lover
I would've preferred more romance between Chris and Kanji before the brother came back.

So...the whole bit of "can you say that again" was left off 26 chapters ago and picked up here?

Also "what if a mistake happens?" Mistake? Like he sleep walks in on Chris and his dick falls into her vagina? That whole "mistake" thing is a stupid trope

Group Leader
@HOOfan_1 I assume he means more like they get caught up in the moment (or get drunk) and bone but regret it the morning after, but what do I know

"Mistake" as in getting in the mood and getting her pregnant without planning to.

Double-page supporter
Goddamn. I've been watching so much Letterkenny lately that when this chapter abruptly ended I knee-jerk shouted, "Fuck you buddy, give your balls a tug."

Users who are viewing this thread