Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

Dex-chan lover
If you are even considering reading this shitshow, please start with chapter 119 and save yourself a lot of pain and wasted time. The title of the chapter itself is a pretty accurate description of this pile of excrements...

Fed-Kun's army
I despise the knight girls brother especially after he literally beat the shit out of her husband while she’s there pregnant with dudes kid.

the brother needs to be removed asap. Awful character who adds nothing to the story other than cringe.

Double-page supporter
I guess a lot of people forgot that the mc knight is actually bound to her original world and no matter how hard she wanted to stay, she would be dragged back and had to left her little family behind no matter what including her husband and her child. Unless tragedy struck and she's miscarriage.

I recommend to stop reading or mark it complete at chapter 97, the story has frustratingly gone to absolute sht after that, a massive waste of time that only stresses you out, a complete irony to being a slice-of-life which was supposed to be nice and relaxing. I recommend reading "Welcome to Japan Elf-san" (manga) and "My Wife is From a Thousand Years Ago" (manhua) both handle the same concept much better in terms of story, world-building and character/romantic developments with the bonus of having much greater art.
I'd say just end it at 89 tbh much better ending point than 97

Dex-chan lover
Reading the comments to see if this is a shit manga or not, didn't expect to see positive comments followed by reading about an insane development that only leads me to think the author wants this axed.

Users who are viewing this thread