Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

Thanks for picking this up, I'm glad this didn't get abandoned since I like it.

Is Kanji going to become a super hero
thanks to waifu magical healing power up
?

You know I really like the characters and the setting but holy shit does the plot piss me off. Instead of telling an interesting story about how Earth humans try to acquire magic for various ends. And Chris being torn between her new idealistic life and her duty to her family and kingdom. You could even add a much more interesting plot point where she could have tried to give earth humans understanding of healing magic thus saving millions if not billions of lives, and again born torn between helping millions of Earthicans and her duty to her family and country(Let's say the brother shows up and has a way back).

This could have easily been one of the best isekai ever written but instead they spend the vast majority of the manga eating Japanese food and fucking around on the farm. Now i'm just holding out for her brother to show up and make this manga interesting again.

@doublenwah
You do realize that one of the tags is slice of life right . They also made it clear that our worlds humans can't use magic. My hypothosys is while she is in our world she is still drawing magic from her's.

@SEALS3051
Just because it's a slice of life doesn't mean that it's only slice of life. They have a lot of interesting characters and potential plot points that they haven't follow up on at all.

There were good chapters where Chris was getting used to Earth and the government studying her and now it's just them fucking around on a farm. It's fucking boring and I hate it.

Aggregator gang
Did they ever get her vaccinated? Wouldn't it be super dangerous if she were to catch an Earthly disease?

If you're wondering about reading this, don't be put off by the ecchi tag. This mangais sorta serious, idk how to explain it but it dives into farming but also gets into other specific things that you don't typically see in isekai. Such as disease, marital problems, government, etc. This manga was very enjoyable and its definitely rated very highly in my kind. It definitely does not fall under the category of a "time waster" like other isekai

Dex-chan lover
As opposed to most commenters here, I like this because of the slow-paced, meandering, slice-of-life storytelling. I don't want more plot. I want more cats, neighbors and meals. The chapters involving government agencies and Chris's hospital stay were by far my least favorite so far, because they wrecked the pleasant, low-stakes vibe.

For me, this works best as a gentle romance with no real "progress" needed from one chapter to the next. I don't find it boring at all. I mean, I read the first 50 chapters in a day, and that almost never happens, so the creators are obviously doing something right.

I'm not saying it's perfect. The storytelling leans too hard on the annoying "reliable & painstakingly careful adult (or adultlike) man + mercurial & emotionally vulnerable child (or childlike) woman" stereotype so common in romantic manga aimed at male readers. But the charming characters & setting, perfect pace, suitable (if rather generic) art, and light comic touch won me over. A+ escapist fluff.

Fed-Kun's army
Man...I used to love this manga...but then she let her brother beat the hell out of her man and disrespect him regularly. And now she's got this incest-y vibe going on in the newest chapters...not a big fan.

Dex-chan lover
continuing to read this manga for me would be a poor choice of my time and energy as the abuse of power from the government to self-autonony and privacy with the 'guess we'll take it' mentality of the 2 main protagonists infuriates me

Dex-chan lover
I recommend to stop reading or mark it complete at chapter 97, the story has frustratingly gone to absolute sht after that, a massive waste of time that only stresses you out, a complete irony to being a slice-of-life which was supposed to be nice and relaxing. I recommend reading "Welcome to Japan Elf-san" (manga) and "My Wife is From a Thousand Years Ago" (manhua) both handle the same concept much better in terms of story, world-building and character/romantic developments with the bonus of having much greater art.

Last edited:
Contributor
Can anyone confirm if this is a hiatus notice or a full end of the series one?

Screenshot_20231111-111412_Chrome.jpg

Dex-chan lover
At least MC knocked her up until she got pregnant. Now's the time to read? :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread