Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

@GreatDig It’s honestly a little boring. Even by SoL standards. It’s not funny enough to be comedic, the drama falls kind of flat, the romance is nothing we haven’t seen before.

I’m not surprised it’s as high as a 7.4, since some people don’t realize that a 10 rating is meant to be “perfect” not “I thought this was okay”.

Fed-Kun's army
@GreatDig
It should be rated lower.

It was kind of interesting up until the point she
got released from the hospital
, then it now just meanders meaninglessly. If it had acted like this the entire time, it would be fine, since a SoL is supposed to meander, but that's not what happened. On the one hand, we have t
he incredibly tense arc devoted to how Japanese bureaucrats would deal with a possible foreign epidemic
and that was interesting and not like a SoL at all. Then we have this really fucking boring story about her just being her on the farm with her being from another world not really being related at all. You could susbstitute "I really want to go back to my own world." with "I want to go back to my own country." and it would have the exact same dramatic tension with proper set up. Her being from another world is not all relevant to any of the problems she's facing, so it's pretty god damn boring and wasting it's premise.

@GreatDig

Because nothing fucking happens, it just random SOL and no plot, maybe a bit of character development here and there...

Dex-chan lover
it's getting super hard to enjoy this, the manga plows with aplomb, all that food stuff is boring as fuck(wtf is with japanese and their obsession with their crazy foods?!?) and i skip it in a heartbeat, the art is also weird, the faces/expressions specially.

@GreatDig you're asking the opposite question, the correct one is "how the fuck is this rated so high", this should not be a 7.4 not even by any stretch of imagination, it's boring, the "plot" barely advances, the MC acts like a teenager beta twat instead of a 32yr old guy, with countless pages wasted on all that food prep/eating crap, this should be at most a 6.5, it's a "passable" manga, but boooring

My biggest problem there is so many chapters that feel like they didn't need to exist and parts that should had been longer and more dramatic they are also barely touching on the isekai part of the story with very few and little scenes teasing the brother for months now that all hype for another isekai traveller has died out.

Well, I'm hooked. Cooking manga, reverse isekai, sweet and slow character growth, if it has a flaw it is that it is very paced, but I like that kind of thing

Thanks for the translating Thennos Scans,
i really appreciate the effort was made, because is more easy find on english than spanish, again thank you thennos scan

Thanks for the translations Thennos Scans.

That's the second series I follow dropped by the translators in less than 24 hours, I hope this doesn't happen to more series.

uww.... don't know why mangas that I subscribe was dropped one by one....

Thanks thennos. Thanks to you I know such a fun manga like this one.

Users who are viewing this thread