Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall Although that is true, it's pretty obvious that the author made her barely legal for the kink.

Fed-Kun's army
so glad nips revive girls from another world to modern world theme

Fed-Kun's army
it pretty common for a young girl to get married to a much older man as political marriage, so she won't care much
the problem is our japanese protag, he's pretty beta as we can see

Dex-chan lover
@Yohane Beta? No no no. That's him being cautious about a supposed foreigner suddenly appearing in his home in armor and weapons. Extra points to this cautiousness is because he's Japanese/Asian and he's 32 years old.

Fed-Kun's army
@umesan you are a grown man, a girl is unconscious in your bathroom
you don't know the reason why she's unconscious, maybe she hit her head or something

would you save her ASAP or taking your time to do your best to not look at her naked body?

Double-page supporter
The art cover makes me wonder if that guy was unlucky enough to get his own glutton Saber...

No it's not an reverse isekai guys an isekai is when someone go to another world.. not a human from our world to another world so yea no their no reverse isekai it's just an isekai xD

Not being able to go home is sad especially since in her case she has to report what has happened to her father and their kingdom. Her parents must really be worried sick at this point, I sure hope she's able to return to a safe home after all of this.

Stop it, Japan! Don't make me pick up any more manga, it's getting out of hand!

Better pack your bags lady, we're tired of people illegally immigrating into our world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSg-Zt2BZKM

Users who are viewing this thread