Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

Double-page supporter
*Quickly goes over the raws*
It's actually a cooking manga...
What the hell, why does every good setting lead to a cooking story?
Can you nips please stop?

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see a reverse isekai. No demon kings, dungeons and animal girls.

Well we do have magic, if but to communicate.
Fish out of water sitcom.
Things to still come. Hot-springs visit. The beach. I don't think it will happen but a fan service chapter.

@serkket @owyn "For kami-sama sakes man" This is a farm setting, of course cooking would be involved.
Farms, Vegetables, Rural Japan. Add it up, it all makes sense. Not cooking in every chapter.

I'll drop it like a hot potato if that happens. (pun intended).

So.... now that they know she can use magic, they will have kids, their kids will also have magic, and in around 500 years a lot of japanese will be able to use magic. They will win wars and make Japan the leader of the world. Banzai Japan.

Dex-chan lover
"Saeki Kanji, 32 years old and still single, is living in the Japanese countryside, which is in decline. After graduating from university with a degree in economics he took a job as a salary man in a leading company in Tokyo, but retired when he inherited the family farm in Miyama village when his parents passed on. He soon took to the life of a simple farmer."

Is this Stardew Valley the manga?

Double-page supporter
@doppler
You are right, I should've guessed from the rural setting.
Not gonna lie, I was expecting there to be a portal which they could use to cross between worlds. So the great nippon empire could teach them about farming.

Double-page supporter
He won't be able to sell his vegetables for a while? nani!

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Yep, that should have been a capitol K. That makes if official. I suck in both English and Japanese. I guess that makes me multi-cultural stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Was waiting when the "and then he died by a truck/lightning/etc" when I'm reading the description.

Turn out there isn't. Huh, that's new.

Dex-chan lover
@Purue
in japan you are legal at 13
?
there are some places in the world where you need to be 20 or higher tho. it's a cultural thing really.

@Goldenzeal
You’re mixing up age of consent, and age of majority. The age of majority in Japan, at a national level, is 20. The federal age of consent is 13, but most prefectures override that law to make ot at least 16 anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread