Orenchi no Maid-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
is this what it feels like to have life threatening amounts of dopamine and serotonin injected into my bloodstream?

Dex-chan lover
So is the series ending, then? If so I'm actually glad. I can't keep being reminded that pedo-butler exists, it really only serves to make me feel whiplash and shame for enjoying the fluff this series has to offer. Normally I'd be excited for the actual relationship phase but I haven't looked forward to this series' releases for a long time because I never know whether I'll get wholesome fluff or romanticised pedophilia going into any given chapter.

After wanting to cry and seeing this, i feel blessed....now..on wards to make new art!

Dex-chan lover
I read this entire chapter with a smile on my face. Yea I agree with the guy below the butler little sister interaction is a bit creepy but I can look past it

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Locking in and welding that confession, absolutely no taksies-backsies

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'm kinda grinning ... also I think this game me diabetes ... a fair trade.

yes! it's not a dream...
and I'm grinning the entire time, this is too sweet, injecting insulin won't be enough 😆

Dex-chan lover
What an exquisite chapter to end a marathon on. Now need more Rino chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Nice.

for a while now the story with kimishima and takaomi has gotten boring asf, and i feel with the confession its going to become even more boring. ill just wait for rino to appear again, but might drop this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread