Oresama Teacher - Vol. 28 Ch. 159

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how even the class are all worried about Hayasaka. I guess they are all treating him like mascot character just like Kurosaki

Group Leader
@elroid

YAAAAAS!
and they used to be so scared of him too o(TT^TT)o
growth.gif

all those students in the classroom embodied the "alright imma head out" spongebob meme xD
also the kids doing the earthquake drill cover asdfjhdsakjfhadsl
much love anon chan man!!

Thank you so much for the translation!! OMG ninja 🤣🤣 and the classmate too!! 🤣🤣

Anon-chan-man. I dont know who you are, how you ended up here, and how you're constinuously feeding us good food, but you're doing God's work and I want you to know that I greatly appreciate you Anon-chan-man

Dex-chan lover
You know I actually missed seeing a good ol' fight in this manga. Love a delinquent group fight.

Our lord and savior @anon-chan-man is back! Thanks for the hard work! Never mind the release schedule, just take your time. So long as you translate until the very last chapter... *menacing glare* (just kidding).

Kurosaki closing that door is pure hype. Can't wait to see the delinquents get pummeled.
Yui mentioning Kurosaki's voice makes me wonder if that's how Hayasaka is going to realize Natsuo's true identity.

Double-page supporter
@anon-chan-man saves the day again! Thank you for the translation!

I'm ranging from cursing Maki for getting into the hospital to fangirling for the scene in which Mafuyu closes the door behind her.

OMG OMG OMG. Maki-sensei foul play. That's no good. But I was so excited for the updated, I was smiling the whole time while reading.

So thank you so much for the update anon chan man! Beeen waiting for this. 🤩 made my day 😍

Users who are viewing this thread