Oresama Teacher

@ICYCOZY
Well, I haven't read this, but rereading this, I saw that someone explained that it had no romance yet and that the there could be three possible main love interest, I think the person that said this is @LaDeeDah which was kind enough to answer :)
I am not sure about the comedy, but it probably focuses on it and whatever other genre it has, maybe a bit of drama.

At first Takaomi was clearly the main love interest but I feel like he's not at all anymore because the author might've changed her mind with that. Him being a sadistic womaniser and older doesn't really mesh with how innocent Tsubaki Izumi usually makes her characters/romances lol. So I feel like she ended up realising that putting him with Mafuyu is weird.

I dropped this a long time ago and skimmed the newest chapters - there's even less romance than back when I read it lmaooo

I used to ship her with everyone 😂I wish all FLs were like her......she's just so charming and shippable

I'm so glad someone picked this up! You guys are great. But somehow chapters 145 to 146 (total of 2 chapters) are missing as I'm writing this. I hope they find & upload them soon! More power to you guys, this manga is fun & enjoyably wholesome! (^u^)/

Thank you so much for picking this precious manga up this has been like a part of my childhood at some point I dropped it since it was ongoing but I’m happy that y’all have picked it up and are working on it can’t wait to see it completed 😭❤️

Guys! I bought the limited edition of Volume 29 and it came with an Artbook! And it was so gorgeous! Its a must own so purchase it to support the author 💕

Omg, I am so happy that you guys continue with the scans!!!!😍 I thought it would go on hiatus again for a long time and we wouldn't get to know the end.😭 thanks for doing this although you probably have busy life. Soooooo appreciated<3

Dex-chan lover
Now that the manga's done I hope we get an anime adaptation for it, it's clearly popular, and the story's completed.

one of the funniest titles- if u want to watch unlikely friendships unfold between teen yakuza members and reformed gangsta this is for you!

bonus: 80% of the characters share 1 braincell 🧠

10/10 story. Almost everyone who's said otherwise has reasoned it to be because the "story" is slow. By that they mean romance. Please chuck that idea out the window. This story is comedic, suspenseful, wholesome, layered, and artistic. Finally, a story that doesn't just go for "A like B, lets go on an adventure that's actually just us blushing by the end. Now A romanced B, romance, mushy, love, blah blah blah" ITS AN ACTUAL STORY. A PLOT. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?

Anyway, this story is awesome. You should definitely read

Can you believe it? 2 more volumes to go! Woohoo, I think Izumi-sensei can focused on Nozaki now. But I also expect she takes new series as well tho. :/
Thanks for the update! Please stick to the end too guyss

Anonchan maaaaan thank you thank you thank you sooo much!!! I've been following this manga 5 years ago I think? I've witnessed it been dropped by other translators. Raffmanga or otakumole being gone... You're a new ray of hope anonchanman srsly. Thank you so much.

came here for Tsubaki Izumi=sensei,
is the main romance between the teacher and mc? there's too much guy characters that I don't know where to ship lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread