Oresama Teacher

Group Leader
If anyone wants to retranslate chapter 129, please do
I can't still believe I translated that chapter by hand I am highly embarrassed by the past me that I have to delete it. IM SORRY BUT ITS TOO EMBARRASSING TO SEE THE THINGS I DID!
Anyhow, feel free to take it and reup it or something. I don't want to remember that things I did before, I'm sorry for the inconvenience

First time reading this and finished them in three days (while ignoring my assignments). No regrets.

Thank you so much for the translation! I greatly enjoyed this series!! It's so funny and everyone is so precious and adorable!!!

Fed-Kun's army
wheres the reverse harem tag?

I have a few questions since this is completed

does the romance have more focus later on?

and what kind of harem is this? is it the 'every guy get a shot?' or does she have only eyes for 1?

reading till ep 159 and ive lost track where the drama and plot is going....im just reading for the humor now lol sorry im just really confused

no wonder this felt so similar to nozaki-kun, it's from the same author/ artist huh.

OH DEAR THE VOL29 COVER ART!!!!
AHHH im gushing overrrr. Ayaben still has my vote tho xD

Oh no that Vol 29 cover art... I think I'm gonna cry... I like her with Takaomi-kum but I also like her with Hayasaka-kun... I don't care who's she gonna ended up with 😔

We’re nearing the end...I have a feeling mafuyu’s not gonna decisively end up with anyone, but that’s okay. Honestly I’d rather she end up with no one for sure rather than end up with takaomi 😖 I love them having a brother-sister type dynamic...romance just feels wrong to me. But besides takaomi, I’d love to see her end up with literally anyone else hehe...personally I’m rooting for kangawa. Also I’m getting the feeling that hayasaka will never find out who usa-chan man is? Pls at least give us this 😭😭😭

Aggregator gang
The 29th volume cover got me a heart attack. Mafuyu is wearing a wedding dress? And Hayasaka wears a tuxedo?

Wow, that vol 29 made my heart skip a beat. Started rereading my physical volumes since ive had no internet for a few months. Im guessin the end is near, ill prob be bummed, i hate endings. But all things come to the end, now u ccant stop spoeculatin who the groom is, aaahh. I hope its the teacher .

Group Leader
This is a bona fide classic. Just amazing all around, and major plus scores for being that manga that have best girl Mafuyu Kurosawa in it. One thing you should know about the romance, that you might have already figured out if you have read the author's other work is that it's like an expensive 3-course meal in a fancy restaurant. There's barely any food, you won't feel full (satisfied) at the end but every time you taste the little crumbs will make you feel giddy without fail. What I'm saying is don't expect any actual romance

I'm still pretty sad this manga ended. I really enjoy the characters'chemistry and friendship with everyone else, and it feels like there'll be a lot of loose ends :( will Takaomi win his bet? Will he make clear what his relationship to Mafuyu is? 😭

Dex-chan lover
This series tries to juggle too many genres and the only one the author really nails is comedy. It's not bad, but I feel like I've seen many series do what it's aiming for better nowadays.

legit sobbing and crying in the club rn bc it finally updated
thank you so much for the delicious foooddddddd

I haven't read the final volume. Following the translations throughout the years, I have developed a weird sentiment towards this manga, specifically towards the MC of this manga. This is a personal problem I've had reading reverse-harems, where I become so into the MC that I just didn't care about the romantic interests. Eventually this makes me lose interest and drop the manga. This same situation almost happened here as well, only now I actually care about the multiple male leads, moreso because they aren't portrayed a lot like the male leads I know of in the genre. I don't know how to articulate it... the author somehow solved a puzzle that other works failed to even realize for me. Either way, I love Mafuyu, I don't really ship her with anyone so whoever wins (if there even is one), I'd be happy

Users who are viewing this thread