Oritsue Taishi no Isekai Kuri Musu Survival Nisshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Getting Summoned to Another World is no Joke

Dex-chan lover
Him being buff is such a funny reveal :meguupog: :meguupog: :meguupog:

qTyF64X.png

Dex-chan lover
There’s so much that needs to be addressed in this chapter.

What the fuck is he going to fuck a horse and think it’s a great idea?

He’s seriously buff and fucked those overgrown chickens up, can see potential here. I already like him (even without the muscles), he got a great attitude and has a realistic idea about isekai, seriously try going 1 week without manga :shamihuh:

Cute harpy girls are always nice to have :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Finnaly it got translated! Thank you so much!
I really curious about Oritsue part.
Btw, If you guys wondering there is another version of this series with Daisuke as the MC and the tittle is "Creature Girls - A Hands-On Field Journal in Another World".

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna kill the shit out of the harpy girls except for the one who was terrified of him, isn't he?

Dex-chan lover
Great to see this translated, shame the official publisher did the main series while ignoring this one.

Dex-chan lover
Saving to library for future research purposes. It's only 1 chapter, got to see where it goes...

Dex-chan lover
MC honestly looked amazing when he mercilessly took down those overgrown chickens. I hope he will keep being a badass but the cover, the genre, and that gyaru harpy's assessment...
:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
MC honestly looked amazing when he mercilessly took down those overgrown chickens. I hope he will keep being a badass but the cover, the genre, and that gyaru harpy's assessment...
:meguuusad:
He will become the demon lord (it's spin-off of kagakuteki ni shonzai shiuru creature musume)

Fed-Kun's army
Finnaly it got translated! Thank you so much!
I really curious about Oritsue part.
Btw, If you guys wondering there is another version of this series with Daisuke as the MC and the tittle is "Creature Girls - A Hands-On Field Journal in Another World".
Yeah, that one's the OG series, but it's licensed so you won't find it on MangaDex.
I'd also like to recommend the other spinoff: Fukafuka Dungeon Kouryakuki. Far less creature girl apologia, but still just as much focused on worldbuilding!

Last edited:
Power Uploader
This guy is pretty based and a quick thinker. He's right too -- It's nice to visit the cabin for a weekend but life without modern conveniences is a pain in the ass. Isekai without being able to go back? Still a downgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread