Oritsue Taishi no Isekai Kuri Musu Survival Nisshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Getting Summoned to Another World is no Joke

Dex-chan lover
In the other manga, he's extremely strong. He's intelligent, quick witted, physically fit, well versed in his family's martial arts, and has extensive survival skills.

His single downside is that he's socially awkward when dealing with romance. His story was the side story in the other manga, but I found it to be the more interesting story and wanted to know more about what was going on in his camp.

I'm so glad this is being translated.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that one's the OG series, but it's licensed so you won't find it on MangaDex.
I'd also like to recommend the other spinoff: Fukafuka Dungeon Kouryakuki. Far less creature girl apologia, but still just as much focused on worldbuilding!
I know a web that translated the OG until chapter 42 in english, if you want to know I can share(Can I share other web here btw?).

Fed-Kun's army
Where the hell did you learn to break words like this? Get a dictionary and learn what the little center dots mean.
UwU pls no bully

But I totally get what you mean; since it is literally my first time typesetting, the splits only gets marginally better as it goes along, but not by much lmao

I'll take your advice for the next chapter I get around to!

MD@Home
UwU pls no bully
I just don't get how this can possibly happen. What goes on in someone's brain to willfully produce this utter paradox to six thousand years of history of writing? I mean, this is literally you:

G0YP183.png

(There, I even drew you a picture.)

You'll also never, ever, see such trainwreck in any commercially available manga or comic or whatever print medium you could possibly invoke, and those guys never do anything costly if they didn't think it was worth it. So, what thought process lead you to you figure this be somehow a good thing to do? What unfortunate series of events could possibly have managed to skew your brain chemistry so much that witnessing letters and characters in that arrangement didn't immediately cause abject revulsion?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I was hoping he was actually fat... not muscular.
His face is chubby. And chubby face = fat. No muscular guy has a chubby face, because the fat would burn off the face while exercising before you can build all that muscle. :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see this translated

Can finally see what happened to Oritsue.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey kakeru stuff but not really, I believe this was made because Kakeru kept going off tangent with the main story (like he usually did) so someone was told to draw Oritsue spin-off for him so he could have focused on the mc.
It probably won't help, kakeru went off tangent is just as natural as living being breathing

Dex-chan lover
Cool. Is this just going to be a few chapters until he is found by the human kingdom?

Dex-chan lover
The Harpy girls maybe right but just in case say "Hello Human I am an intelligent cute little Harpy please don't kill me Psychotic Virgin Zoophiliac"

Dex-chan lover
Seeing as how this stars a "side" character from "Creature Girls", I'm curious to see how much it diverges from his depiction there...

...because by God, the way the otherworldly human society treated him and the way he turned out as a result of it, it's all so very depressing. At least he "gets better"...

Also, it turns out it's definitely canon to Creature Girls, just saw the harpies get referenced there.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Plap plap plap into a selfmade centaur girl? This manga's nuts! :kek: I hope for more updates. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Would have liked to know more about the knife he made, the type of stone he knapped and where he found it, etc. Minor detail, I suppose, but cool and (potentially) interesting. Wonder if he'll make arrows with tendon and sinew glue later on...

Dex-chan lover
humankind just got bad luck, just the 2 guys that wouldn't work for them, specially the guy from the main storyline, Oritsue is strong by himself, the harem king strength is in numbers.

also reading the other manga where it branches, Taura pretty much explain how it happened, also Pierrot, I hope he appears more here.

Users who are viewing this thread