Oritsue Taishi no Isekai Kuri Musu Survival Nisshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I'll light it on fire

Dex-chan lover
So is this a full spinoff of the original?
This guy got a few chapters in the main series, I always found him much more interesting the the mc from the base series.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly didn't expect to see this again, thanks for the tl

Dex-chan lover
Man he's pathetic. Even with all that muscle and knowledge he lets himself get duped by these harpy chicks twice. After the first time he should've taught them a lesson not to screw with him.
Damn, he didn't correct the harpies! :meguuusad: Such a wimp. Thanks for update!
His friend on the other hand fucks like Genghis Khan! :dogkek:
What series is that sounds more interesting then this story so far.

Dex-chan lover
Ratio of survival info to story & character is running a little too high atm. Hope that changes as the story progresses, but it's not a big problem in the short term. Getting established requires a lot of work and knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love this guy. I want to see more of his story. In the other manga, I hated when they pulled back away from him to follow the mc. This protag is more entertaining to follow.

Dex-chan lover
wonder if he ends killing them. I would try poison seeing as they eat whatever he hunts without worry...

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see the translation for this pop back up, been following the main story for a while now through the official releases so seeing this spin-off some more is nice, especially since it has so many volumes.

Dex-chan lover
I ain't your kitten, pal

wonder if he ends killing them. I would try poison seeing as they eat whatever he hunts without worry...
I hope he at least spares the one that seems to be reluctant in all that gang shit, but yeah, fuck the rest of them with a rusty spoon up the ass! Curse those flying Gyaru!

Dex-chan lover
That'd be "Creature Girls: A Hands-On Field Journal in Another World", officially published by Seven Seas so you won't find it on this site.
Can I share other free translated manga website here?
They have Creature Girls translated until chapter 54.

Group Leader
So is this a full spinoff of the original?
This guy got a few chapters in the main series, I always found him much more interesting the the mc from the base series.
well, on the raws, latest chapter (vol07 ch41), he's riding on an "aspidochelon island-like" creature, but is not yet in human kingdom like on his 1st appearance in creature girls

Users who are viewing this thread