Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Foolish Demon Dances With Angels

Double-page supporter
I was laughing but I actually felt sorry for him and then he did "that". I hate him already playing with my emotions like that.

Dex-chan lover
It was clear she was hiding something, would have liked if her reveal came outta nowhere would have made it funnier.

Still, its an interesting start i guess theres a serious undertone under all the comedy which always makes things more engaging, the comedy itself also made me chuckle quite a bit, the heaven vs hell and demons seeming better then angels is overdone but i like that type of shit.

The guy seems better then the typical bland "kind" character, he was pretty funny in trying to be serious, kinda reminds me of Satania a bit ? And cmon what the fuck was up with all his great moments the monk stuff was hilarious, the "i could get her dripping wet everyday", "big cars are fun", "take off everything except your socks", bro its too good lol.

For FL id have preferred an onee-san especially since the girl is such an S but i have nothing against lolis and shes cute enough so whatever.

Sure its fun enough ill read it, i already know the romance will go nowhere till the very end, seems like that type of series ...... but lets see how it gets there.

This dude definitely draws hentai.

Fed-Kun's army
Yep, definitely a hentai artist. I remember bumping into one of his doujinshi and someone recommended this to me. I can clearly see the similarities.

well thats a drop, I feel like this could hgave been really good, if the author waited a few more chapters before the mc revealing himself
also wtf is up with Japanese men and being dominated, like what the actual fuck is wrong here, this is literally the fastest way to get someone to drop a manga, like its not funny, and it just makes the author and anyone associated with this pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread