Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - Ayano

Fed-Kun's army
I hope to god she is only gonna be a threat to the angel stuff not the relationship stuff

Just marathoned through 46 chapters in 2 days and straight into a potential love triangle

Also I could tell since chapter 1 that this author drew hentai before without reading any of his other works lol

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend talking about her chances? Yea...
Unless she is misleading and actually means something involving her father's job.

Contributor
Surely Ayano must have some dastardly aim beyond messing with Amane and Akutsu. (Oh hey, all their names start with 'A'.)

Fed-Kun's army
Well bad news for you. Unlike other harem manga, I actually support first girl and main heroine. And that's a rare case. No contest for this. Amane is just too perfect.

Fed-Kun's army
She looks good and all but I don't think we need a love rival this late in the game

Dex-chan lover
Mr author, if you're gonna make a rival, please make me hate her. Don't do me like this, man.

Dex-chan lover
Flats deserve to be bullied and jelly of big tits.

@J363, Manga is truly never a true love triangle, when the protag always likes one girl. A man will always look at big tits, doesn't mean he will love the person attached to them.

TITS

not like people won't stop calling this shit a love triangle

npc programing
Manga tards will always be like

"Tropes? In my media? REEEEEEE

like if you're tired of manga tropes then go read a book or watch TV or something

Users who are viewing this thread