Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru

good manga if you are into sadist female MC and masochistic male MC, otherwise get the hell out of here

Fuck the new girl sheā€™s like that blue hair girl in saiki one who thinks itā€™s everything belongs to them.
Hate both of them

Bold prediction, Ayane is probably gonna actually fall in love with Akutsu and go super jealous yandere on them.

Pretty good I guess, the extra girl wasnā€™t really needed but the plot must go on I guess šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø. Now we are going to get less character development and more slice of life 100000+ chapters BS, yikes šŸ˜¬

I find it a bit irritating that out MC doesnt really act like a demon at all? Ive only gotten to about chapter six so far, but he is worrying about how he looks to these random highschool dudes, and is worrying about their relationship, when he has never really even talked to a human before this (assumedly, since he was so suprised about going to the human world). In the first chapter, he acts like he views humans as stupid creatures that deserve to be below him, and then never once views them like that again. The character for this guy feels all over the place, but im staying here because I like the FMC, so hopefully this plot becomes a little bit more organized.

It really feels like the author just said "eh screw it" to the whole plot where the MC is a demon, and just made him normal high school MC number 5590 because they got lazy.

I now understand exactly why people will read an entire manga, yet complain about it each and every chapter. I enjoy the comedy, and the other characters are really great, but the Main character is such a limp dicked potato its completely unbearable.

I rescind my statement, the MC, while still being kind of an idiot, is now a much better character. Those first chapters are just.... hoooo boy are they painful.

I know this doesn't have the harem tag but can anyone confirm for sure that it isn't harem? Cuz sometimes some series on here is harem but for some reason aren't tagged as such. And I'm not into harem so just want to make sure before I start reading it.

@Manganime There's a love triangle. No more than 2 women are currently interested in the MC, and I'm not even sure that the 2nd woman has "true" feelings like the 1st one does. Unless you count love triangles as harem, you should be good for the manga

How does this long running title with suggestive scenes everywhere not have any r34 content anywhere on the internet

ā€œThe FOOLISH ANGEL dances with the DEVILā€ yeah the author spoils everything from the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread