Osabori Jouzuna Komukai-san wa Ore wo Nogasanai!! - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's popular with Japanese audiences, or they are just an easy plot device for the author to cause a change in relationship between mc and fmc, like that girl from Akutsu-san.
Yeah, i mean why write complex character and may take more than one chapter to introduce, when you can introduce one with a common trope and easier character to write in only one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Rip frequent translations.

Also hate the inclusion of the borderline obsessed jealous type characters

Group Leader
Also there's some untranslated text at page 8.
Gomen, I can't see some of its kanji clearly so I just didn't translate immediately cause idk how to translate broken sentencea. But reading it now based on the kanji that I can see clearly, it should be around:
"......you can only enjoy it now" (idk, I really can't see it clearly and idk if I even translated the rest correctly)
"Someday, I'll be in that position..." (I can see this but I didn't put there cause I didn't translate the one before it, probably won't make sense, still)

Group Leader
Also dw, at least inthe next 2 chapters, that other girl won't come out. I spoilered chapter 11 in the previous chapter's discussion so feel free to unspoiler it. Also, if someone wanna proxy for typesetting or something, hit me up on discord. I've already translated chapter 11, but it's just that I don't have time to typeset it at the moment.

Oh right, if someon's interested to try scanlating (translating, typesetting, clean and redraw etc.) feel free to say it in discord, I would like to help, if I can. You only need Photoshop. It's okay if it's pirated, mine's pirated too 草草

Users who are viewing this thread