Osabori Jouzuna Komukai-san wa Ore wo Nogasanai!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@DereAkuta I think I have an improvement for what Komukai in page 17 says. I think it would read better if it said "what's underneath it."

I'm surprised, they have a legimiate reason to not attend school pretty fast! Hardcore rains can seriously ruin school uniforms, so I'm with Komukai here. No need to exhaust yourself going to school.

Kuraishi was really pure, not wanting Komukai to flaunt her body like that. That's good, but in doing so, he accidentally undressed her. That seems to be good for their relationship, though, they learned boundaries, and what Kmukai thinks is a bit too far.

Dex-chan lover
BWesdIX.png

what is the name of this kind of dere btw?

Group Leader
@DereAkuta I think I have an improvement for what Komukai in page 17 says. I think it would read better if it said "what's underneath it."

I'm surprised, they have a legimiate reason to not attend school pretty fast! Hardcore rains can seriously ruin school uniforms, so I'm with Komukai here. No need to exhaust yourself going to school.

Kuraishi was really pure, not wanting Komukai to flaunt her body like that. That's good, but in doing so, he accidentally undressed her. That seems to be good for their relationship, though, they learned boundaries, and what Kmukai thinks is a bit too far.
Ah, yeah. That seems good too. There's also many things I could've changed like wording and such on some pages (though I won't change them, cause I'm lazy 草草). Also, I tend to not check the finished output until I uploaded it and read it on my cp so the things above would really be common in the future (as the same with the other series I did). Sorry for that (just let your brains correct them 草草)

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yeah. That seems good too. There's also many things I could've changed like wording and such on some pages (though I won't change them, cause I'm lazy 草草). Also, I tend to not check the finished output until I uploaded it and read it on my cp so the things above would really be common in the future (as the same with the other series I did). Sorry for that (just let your brains correct them 草草)
What does
mean lol?

Group Leader
What does

mean lol?
It's lol but I use it more like "hehe" though that's not an accurate explanation. I have the habit on using that on many of my sentences so if you see me using that in the future, just think of it as "hehe" or small laugh.

Group Leader
Is the censor from the raw or is it added in post?
It's from the raw (on Rawkuma). Actually, that's what I would've talked in the afterword. Like, complaints on why they censored that, which makes my reading worse. and wondering if the raws (that is printed or bought) don't have it censored. and like wondering if someone have uncensored version so that I can change that page 草草. But yeah, in the end I said nvm 草草

Users who are viewing this thread