Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Fig Cocktail

Group Leader
DO NOT FALL FOR THIS PROPAGANDA MY FELLOW COMPATRIOTS! This marriage propaganda is nothing more than a strategy to increase the birth rate! Remember your honor! Thou shalt have one waifu and not touch real woman. Don't falter brothers!

Well, this manga doesn't help me getting urge to marry, because seeing this cuteness is continually raising my expectation bar higher

Fed-Kun's army
> Being married is great
shinzo-abe.jpg

I don't know if Japanese figs are the same but remember kids, there is a certain type of wasp (fig wasp) that lays its eggs in figs, food for thought

Double-page supporter
Well ... the theory that it's a fig, not an apple ... is incorrect according to what I know. And it's not an apple either. The real true identity of the fruit in question ... is that nobody knows what fruit it is because there is no actual record in all the ancient texts that were found about what kind of fruit it was.

@thekuuderedude all figs are. But the figs that people are able to get from the market is called the common fig. Not ever fig has fig wasps go inside them, but even if the fig wasps dies inside or any of the eggs/larvae die inside, the fig releases enzymes that pretty much disintegrate the wasp and consume it as nutrients. So, you're never really going to crunch down on a dead fig wasp while eating figs. They're already digested by the figs, like how other carnivorous plants like venus fly traps consume and digest insects. I find it no different than eating a chicken that ate insects while living free range.

Users who are viewing this thread