Osana Najimi no Majo ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Scissors Reset

So... a blonde guy, with a ponytail, named LEN, who dies at the end of the story.

1rtrh4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He didn't die....he was dead to begin with. But now he disappeared for good X'DD At least the girl got her "happy ending" with her friend.......? She can't really miss someone she doesn't remember X'D

To be honest the only ending that I'm satisfied with is chapter 1 lol

Contributor
what a bait-and-switch lmao
the mangaka lured us in with the promise of more of the tooth-achingly sweet witch universe and then once we were here BAM 3 twisted stories

Jesus christ. Okay, now this one made me sob. What a great story, although it does have some clichés here and there, but the ending was to be expected. Of course, he started out as a spirit (and yes, I prepared myself) but... my God... for a one-shot, it felt like i’ve read this manga for months. I was really into the story—the reason why i got so emotional lol. His wish was for her wish to come true even at the expense of his existence. A sob story but it really touched my heart. A bittersweet read.

The way the team translated the dialogue was amazing.. thank you for time and effort, really.. 🙏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread