Osananajimi ga Hisabisa ni Saikai Shitara Otagai Kyonyuu ni Natteta - Ch. 40

Contributor
Insert "it's been 84 years" meme here.
Not the same but :kek:
1ualhp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I prefer when sfx are untouched, but little tl notes are left to tell you what the sound was if you really care

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation but... As the others said, vertical English text is HORRIBLE to read.

Ank

Double-page supporter
Only criticism is what everyone else is saying : no more vertical english please lol
Thanks for the translation, keep up the good work !

Dex-chan lover
What kind of advice is this? The mangaka wants Japan to die off or something? 😠
Japanese tend to be highly formal, too formal that any act of flirting, having fun, etc. it's frowned upon as too childish & immature.

So yeah it's Japan's own fault justifying their awkwardness that provokes them to die off bit by bit... that and the high intolerable anxiety & pressure driven society that makes people to jump off buildings.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of advice is this? The mangaka wants Japan to die off or something? 😠
Unfortunately for you by statistics worldwide, people in nation that kept morality stricter got more population growth by its own people (not migration) than the loosen one.

Actually Japan is pretty loose about sex compared to other countries in Asia and africa

Dex-chan lover
hey y'all, be sure you don't just start raw doggin it in public, that would be inappropriate!

Contributor
I prefer when sfx are untouched, but little tl notes are left to tell you what the sound was if you really care
SFX will forever be a pain in my side, not that it’s hard, but not knowing what to do with it. I’m still considering how I’ll be doing SFX down the line, and that might be a case by case basis. I appreciate your thoughts!

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't typeset vertically like that, it makes everything much harder to read.

Contributor
Alright gang, I got enough crap, so I re-typeset most of the affected panels (mainly pages 1 and 3, pages 2 and 6 got some minor adjustments). Everything should be readable now, sorry to those who had to suffer.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
SFX will forever be a pain in my side, not that it’s hard, but not knowing what to do with it. I’m still considering how I’ll be doing SFX down the line, and that might be a case by case basis. I appreciate your thoughts!
I don't remember what group, but they leave the sfx untouched, and just leave a bullet point in the white between panels in really tiny text like
whoosh
bang

Users who are viewing this thread