Osananajimi ga Hisabisa ni Saikai Shitara Otagai Kyonyuu ni Natteta - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
If we go by game rules (Only 4 moves with their maximum PP possible, one move per turn, etc.) the lions would win because the pokemon would kill themselves with Struggle after running out of PP (the maximum lions one pokemon could possibly defeat would be 5), if we go by lore rules, the pokemon would win because the legendaries are ridiculous, Kyogre could flood the planet or Arceus would just snap his 1000 hands and delete the lions.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea why I've been seeing this meme so much, but anyways, Pokemons easily, even early route shitmons are capable lots of destruction, the strongest legendaries are capable of way more. Arceus can create new Universes, Necrozma can absorb all light in an Universe, Dialga can control time, etc..

BCS

Dex-chan lover
You want to tell me that all this time, when the protagonist's words were interrupted, all they had to do was to simply say it again?

Mind = blown

@Richmans
Even by game rules, pokemon win because leppa berries.
You just recycle enough of em for the pokemon to wait for the lions to struggle.

Dex-chan lover
1 fucking muk could kill all the lions by itself, just choking them

Users who are viewing this thread